OceanLED Explore E7
Explore E7 is the latest addition to OceanLED’s Explore range. This compact, easy to install product builds on the technology found in the highly successful E6 range and offers a unique new optical system.
The Explore E7 packs a powerful 11,000* fixture lumens into a low profile, Xchangeable Flush Mount body with Dual Blue/White and RGBW light options.
First optically angled underwater light for GRP Boats
E7’s angled beam produces a defined blade of light that penetrates the water parallel to the surface, illuminating a more significant area with minimal light loss and maximum penetration, providing effective underwater XFM lighting for yachts with a varying hull angle that require a flush-mounted light.
The E7 is the first underwater light that offers up to a 50˚ angle using reflectors, inside a single 0˚ XFM housing for sloping hulls on GRP yachts and boats.
- 90° Top Beam
- Up to 11,000 Fixture Lumens*
- 20° Side Beam
- Rectangular Beam
- 10° to 50° Angle Options
- Compact design and built in driver.
- Reduced installation time.
- Simple toggle control.
- Fish strobe mode.
- Ultra low profile outer bezel.
- Control by switch or by DMX.
- IP68 + IP69k Certified
- Optional Rear Enclosure Kit
- Midnight Blue / Ultra White
SKU / DESCRIPTION
|E7019BW||Explore E7 Dual Blue / White XFM 10°|
|E7029BW||Explore E7 Dual Blue / White XFM 20°|
|E7039BW||Explore E7 Dual Blue / White XFM 30°|
|E7049BW||Explore E7 Dual Blue / White XFM 40°|
|E7059BW||Explore E7 Dual Blue / White XFM 50°|
|E7019CD||Explore E7 Colours XFM 10°|
|E7029CD||Explore E7 Colours XFM 20°|
|E7039CD||Explore E7 Colours XFM 30°|
|E7049CD||Explore E7 Colours XFM 40°|
|E7059CD||Explore E7 Colours XFM 50°|
- Explore E7 Spec Sheet
- Explore E7 Product Guide
- Explore E6 & E7 Installation Manual
- Explore Series AC Power Kit Spec Sheet
- Explore Series DC Power Kit Spec Sheet
- Explore Control Input Cable Spec sheet
- Explore Control Link Cable Spec Sheet
- Explore Extended Removal Kit Spec Sheet
- Explore Series XFM Extension Kit Spec Sheet
- Explore XFM Rear Enclosure Spec Sheet